How do I manage my DNS?
Written by: Will Kruss on 05 July 2012 11:58 AM
Manage DNS for hosting account, change hosted domain's DNS also. Do it yourself following step by step tutorial.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
DNS Entries Explained
When a VPS is setup we put an entry into our DNS servers for it using a basic template which points the following to your server:
You can edit these records.
Editing DNS Records
1. Go to https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Click on 'DNS Management'
4. Select the VPS in question from the drop down list box
5. Make the appropriate changes and click 'Save'