How to Start Your VPS?
Written by: Will Kruss on 05 July 2012 11:54 AM
Don't have any idea on how to start your VPS? Learn here step by step tutorial guideline to do it yourself.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
How to start/stop your VPS
1. Go to https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Click on 'VPS Management'
4. Select the VPS in question from the drop down list box
5. Look for the start/stop options in the Actions window.