How to Stop, Start or Restart Your VPS
Written by: Will Kruss on 10 August 2017 05:51 PM
Learn how to stop, start or restart your VPS. Follow the complete VPSBlocks guidelines and do it by yourself.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
How to start/stop your VPS
1. Go to https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Click on 'Virtual Machines' on the left hand panel
4. Click on the 'Manage' button for the server in question
5. Look for the start/stop options in the Actions window. To restart you will need to stop your VPS then start it. Alternatively use the 'Reset' button which does a hard reset.