How To Manage Remote Desktop Licenses
Written by: Will Kruss on 11 December 2015 11:28 AM
You can manage your remote desktop license while having an existing VPS. Learn how to manage it step by step.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and account level password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and VPS password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
How your Exchange licenses
If you have an existing VPS and would like or have remote desktop licenses, you can adjust the quantity through the portal.
1. Login to the https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au using your email address and password
2. Click on the 'Account' tab
3. Click on 'Manage Services' on the left hand side
3. Select the product 'Remote Desktop License'
4. Click on 'Upgrade/Downgrade'
5. Set your quantity you require.
6. Our staff will login and modify your licensing within your VPS. You MUST make sure that your administrator password is stored correctly in our system so we can access your VPS to adjust the licensing, see: https://www.vpsblocks.com.au/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/105/0/how-do-i-change-my-stored-vps-password