How to Manage Your Exchange Licenses
Written by: Will Kruss on 11 December 2015 09:47 AM
Keep your licensing up to date in your system if have an existing VPS & exchange installed. Learn to manage your exchange licenses.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and account level password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and VPS password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
How your Exchange licenses
If you have an existing VPS and have Exchange installed, it's important to keep your licensing up to date in our system. Any time you add or remove a mailbox you must report your usage within the portal.
1. Login to the https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au using your email address and password
2. Click on the 'Account' tab
3. Click on 'Manage Services' on the left hand side
3. Select the product 'Microsoft Exchange SAL'
4. Click on 'Upgrade/Downgrade'
5. Set your quantity based on the number of mailboxes you have in your Exchange Server. This MUST be kept up to date as Microsoft occasionally audits licenses.