Modify Plesk Licenses
Written by: Will Kruss on 06 August 2019 03:55 PM
Step-by-step tips on how to modify your Plesk license to allow more (or less) accounts.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and account level password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and VPS password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
How to Modify Plesk Licenses
If you have an existing VPS with Plesk licensing (Windows or CentOS) and would like to upgrade or downgrade the Plesk license, you can do so by following these instructions:
1. Login to the https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au using your email address and password
2. Click on 'Virtual Machines'
3. Click on 'Manage' next to the machine you wish to modify.
4. Click on the 'Modify' tab
5. Click on 'Upgrade/Downgrade Options'
6. Change your preferred Plesk license option (account limits for each available option are provided here).
7. On the following screen you can also select to schedule the upgrade (Choose 'Now' to have it occur immediately).
The change will be submitted to Plesk by our team upon receiving payment. We will provide you a new license key to install on your server, or if we have access will install it for you.