How to Change your VPS Name
Written by: Will Kruss on 18 May 2015 11:35 AM
If you want to change your VPS name this can be done through the portal. Be aware however that your VPS name is simply the name we use to identify your VPS.
This must be in the format either:
Changing your VPS name will not create new DNS records, so you would have to do that manually if required.
To change your VPS name
1. Go to https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Double Click on the VPS name you wish to change
4. Enter the new domain (using the format above)
5. Press Enter to apply changes (it will take about 30 seconds to make the changes)
6. To discard changes just click elsewhere on the page